The Association for Professional Animal Assisted Therapy (APAAT) born in order to ensure good professional practice of those entities, associations or foundations who are conducting animal-assisted therapy or assisted interactions.
APAAT objectives are:
– Help with donations those programs of animal assisted therapy with no public funding
– Corroborate the good practice in programs of animal assisted therapy
– Perform professional programs of animal-assisted therapy
– Promote and inform of animal assisted therapy programs of the entities part of the association
– Ensure that courses are taught under the seal of our Association are optimal in terms of quality and professionalism of its teachers
If you want to support the reason of our Association, you can make a donation of be associate. More information
If you want your organisation, company, association of foundation be part of APAAT, contact us, we will support your animal assisted therapy programs .